- The confirmation email from the embassy regarding the appointment
- A copy of your „fristwahrende Anzeige“
- Visa applications for all family members
- A family registration certificate (if applicable)
- Birth certificates of all family members
- Marriage certificate
- A copy of your German residence permit
- A copy of BAMF's decision on your case
Some of these documents must be certified by the German Embassy; i.e. their authenticity must be confirmed. The certification process can take place during the appointment.
The embassy may request further documents from you. For more information, make sure you check the website of the relevant embassy before the appointment.