Am I eligible to apply for a "Wohnberechtigungsschein"?

The content above is shared from {videoservice}. For more information, click {socialhintlink_begin}here{socialhintlink_end}.

The price of flats are skyrocketing in Germany, but there are some possibilities for people who cannot afford the housing costs: you can apply for a „Wohnberechtigungsschein“ which allows you to rent affordable flats. Meet Ghada, who tells us how and where one can apply for a „Wohnberechtigungsschein“ or WBS.